Tax Manager - Hospitality (cpa firm)
Location: Long Island
Regional CPA firm seeking a manager for its hospitality practice.
• Assume full responsibility for directing multiple engagements
• Provide clients with Tax Compliance, Research, Consulting for
corporate, partnership and individual returns
• Provide oversight and direction to team of tax specialists in the
delivery of tax services.
• Initiate and present effective tax planning strategies for a diverse
range of middle ...
Global Manufacturing Company
Responsible for managing the Cost Accounting staff functions including monthly general ledger cost account reconciliation and reporting; monthly financial close; product costing/standard costing; budget preparation/ forecasting and variance analysis; calculate monthly plant costing cycle; internal management reporting; assist with physical inventory and SOX quarterly testing. Ensure business goals are adequately measured, managed and achieved including cost reduction ...
JOB ID: NY5498
Job Title: Fraud Investigation Specialist
Company: Job Chit Chat
Industry/Environment: Banking (Local, great staff, training both teaching and hands on, Great team oriented. Fortune 100)
• Customer Service answering high call volume of 350 plus call daily, performing verification process updating, reviewing and adjusting the account all while meeting the expected time average to handle each customer in the credit card division. Investigate fraud trends, ...
JOB ID: NY6335
Job Title: Senior Staff Accountant
Company: Job Chit Chat
Industry/Environment: Real Estate Management (Company with a relaxed work environment where the employees are valued and encouraged to grow professionally.)
• "Mini-Controller" for 13 industrial and retail buildings
• Prepare monthly entries and financial statement packages for clients.
• Review monthly reports and tenant maintenance of Staff Accountant's 28 buildings
• Able to ...
My client, a growing accounting and consulting firm with several offices, is looking for a Tax Manager due to growth.
Minimum of a degree in Accounting, MST preferred
7-10 years of public accounting experience, with a primary focus on taxation.
Relevant technical review experience in closely held business, as well as NFP organizations preferred.
For more information, please email resume and cover letter to [email removed]
Apr 3 -
eBay Classifieds provides a variety of listings for accounting & finance jobs, such as accounting assistants, healthcare auditors, financial managers, internal auditors, payroll managers and corporate controllers. Using eBay Classifieds to search for accounting jobs and finance jobs in Albany is easy and simple. Perhaps you are interested in becoming an assistant for a financial corporation in the local area and you are searching on the Internet for vacancies. Should you find a job listing that interests you, reply to the ad and send in any additional information such as your resume and a cover letter, as well as any other relevant documents.